I'm a disciple of Jesus, a husband, a father, and a professional software consultant/developer for over 8 years. I am experienced across the full stack in multiple languages and across a variety of business domains, including: manufacturing, medical, industrial, surplus insurance, local government, pipeline engineering, and more. As a proponent of good DevOps practices and a quick-learner, I enjoy taking on new challenges and continually seek to edify myself in the ever-changing world of software development.
Senior Software ConsultantMAY 2015 - OCT 2020 | Headspring
- Assessed client projects and recommended solutions for critical issues in their applications - Partnered with various enterprise client companies to design and develop custom, in-house software - Worked with stakeholders at every level, from junior devs to C-level executives - Worked closely with UX team to identify process changes that significantly improved delivery to clients - Led the front-end developer forum within Headspring for 2.5 years
Independent Consultant, AKA: That Computer GuyJUL 2012 - Present | Independent Consulting
- Design and build websites for individuals, non-profits, and small businesses - Monitor health of websites in Azure Portal and WebsitePanel based servers - Implement custom web applications for internal use on business and non-profit websites - Integrate point-of-sale and class scheduling system with custom website
Software Applications Engineer (.NET)MAR 2014 - MAY 2015 | DP Solutions, Inc.
- Maintained and enhanced high-traffic/high-profile web app for the commercial trucking industry - Maintained and optimized MSSQL stored procedures and databases to support various applications - Monitored incoming bug/enhancement requests, and worked with customers to provide solutions - Integrated previously separate web-applications into existing software product suite
.NET Software Development Intern/Part-TimeJAN 2013 - FEB 2014 | Bell County Tech Services
- Designed, developed, and maintained an in-house, production-level web app. - Worked with customers to verify application stability and resolve errors in their applications - Performed numerous bug fixes and optimization of existing production-level ASP.NET apps - Designed and developed initial versions of an in-house tablet application for local government
Healthcare Specialist/Combat MedicFEB 2009 - SEP 2011 | U.S. Army
- Administered MC4 Medical Information Systems at Camp Marmal, Afghanistan - Developed Patient Tracking System for clinical use in a deployed environment - Organized and inventoried pharmaceutical supplies
Leesburg, Florida, USA
Member for 46 days
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 30 at 17:15
Top network posts
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.