I am starting to write a story and have made an outline of the major plot points. I am looking at the outline but am not sure which story structure it follows. My outline goes like this:
- Quick exposition of character's normal life (part of a gang) and what their dreams are.
- They end up betraying the gang and are on the run.
- They try to go back to their old way of life trying to join a different gang even though it doesn't align with their dreams.
- They come to the realization that things can never go back to normal.
- They reluctantly start a new way of life while still on the run making friends and whatnot.
- Later come to the conclusion that their old way of life hurt not just them but others as well.
- Climax of the story is when they get captured.
- Their new friends help them escape.
- Story ends with them and their friends working to get rid of the gangs (But it doesn't get too into that) and the character able to achieve their dreams.
So, what is my story structure? (e.g. the hero's journey or seven-point plot structure)