I tried to find similar question, but it seems it haven't been asked, the closest I found was this but it is more specific about screenshots, and I need a general advice.
If I write blog about my professional experience which is programming and consulting, how to use third-party materials properly, not infringing copyright?
I am interested primarily in Linkedin articles, but later I plan to write on another platforms, so more general advice is needed.
By copyrighted content I mean:
- names of programming languages, algorithms, methodologies
- names of software vendors
- names of software products
- images, charts and slides from their official presentations
- trademark words and terms, e.g. Agile, Scrum
Should I add credits at the end of each blog article? Alike
all credits to images above belong to their owners
Or place them in footers, headers, or another way and maybe another word expression?
What would be the correct approach?