I'm searching for a software (bestly free or at least really cheap) for time-lines which:
- would be easy to use and user friendly
- will be useful to both dayily (or even hourly) and years, centuries o millenium timeframes (so easily scallable)
- could operate on few connected timelines with time dilatation (for example for different dimensions, where for exeample 1 day in first dimension is equivalent to 2 days in second) bestly also with two side regular events (like portal which open just once in - let's say 20 days in first dimension. Then each opening will be paired with opening in other dimension... but there will be 40 days between them)
- (optional) support for different time and calendar systems (like year which is not 365 day long, day not 24 hour long, hour not 60 minutes long minute not 60 second long etc.)
- (optional) spliting timeline for different threads
Is there anything like this?