I will be self-publishing a children book next year. The main format will be a board book, but seeing how expensive they are to make, transport and store. I'm thinking about getting a bunch of normal books as well.
And this is where I got stuck, I don't know what paper and binding I need to use. Here are some books that have the format I would like to use:
- The Teeny Weeny Tadpole by Sheridan Cain and Jack Tickle
- Duck in the track by Jez Alborough
- Open Very Carefully by Nicola O'byrne
- Dinosaurs don't have bedtimes by Timothy Knapman
- Silly Suzy Goose by Petr Horacek.
All of these books have similar binding and paper. If you have that book at home, could you let me know what binding and paper do they use?