A vampire has been sleeping under a castle in Austria for centuries. But now the castle became a tourist attraction. It's really annoying. And the taste of the blood of the people on the region didn't change. Why would he come to Brazil?
closed as off-topic by wetcircuit, Monica Cellio Sep 23 '18 at 3:13
This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:
- "This question appears to be off-topic because asking what to write or asking for help rephrasing a sentence or passage are both off-topic here, as such questions are very unlikely to help anybody else." – Monica Cellio
He wouldn´t...but if you really must:
- I guess you could have him hanker for exotic blood cocktails and dancing the samba.
- Some of the tourists visiting the caste were brasileros and tasted so good.
- He gets married and takes a blood-moon trip to Rio.
- The last occupants of the castle, his "family", were Nazi Austrian officers who fled to the Amazon jungle to escape justice...
- He is tired of Austrian prudeness and wants to wear a man´s thongs, a string bikini with pouch and flaunt that he is a stiff. :)
This took me all of 2 minutes....there could be so many reasons, but the premise seems dumb and is reminiscent of Bella´s Twightlight honeymoon.