In this this link, I see a cancelled publication (there is a horizontal line on its name): Methods for Mining and Summarizing Text Conversations. What does it mean?

I would like to find this article. what should I do? It means that it has been moved to some other page or something else?

  • Have you considered asking the organizers? Jan 28, 2015 at 6:07
  • 5
    This question is not about writing. Additionally, the question is answered at the very top of the web page in question.
    – user5645
    Jan 28, 2015 at 8:26
  • @NeilFein Thanks for your comment. I didn't notice those explaining lines.
    – hossayni
    Jan 29, 2015 at 10:47

2 Answers 2


It is clearly explained at the top of the page:

The tutorials below that have strike-through font have been cancelled due to insufficient enrollment.

  • Thanks for your answer, I didn't notice those lines.
    – hossayni
    Jan 29, 2015 at 10:37

This means that the publication was removed completely. This is most likely because of an issue with its content.


Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.