I want to get advice for my book and e-book pricing (telling that I am to advertise them with AdWords).

My question: What is such an adviser called? Maybe "marketolog", "counselor", "adviser", etc.? How do I find one on the internet?

And how much does such advice cost?


A professional that prices books is called

big drum roll-

a publisher.

Since, here, it is an e-book, you are the publisher, so do some basic research.

There are many sites that deal with this issue, plus forums, a simple Google search will show sites like:

  1. The shocking secret about ebook prices that will help you price your ebook;
  2. How to price your ebook;
  3. Ten things you may not know about ebook prices.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.