I'm writing a master thesis for my master in economics.
Given that the thesis is not expected to be too much formal (the master itslef is very practical and little theoretical) I want to use good conventions.
So far this is the formatting I used:
- main title "Thesis of ...": Arial 16pt
- Abstract subtitle: Times New Roman 12pt
- Abstract content: Times New Roman 11pt, justified
- Heading 1 (main sections of the paper): Arial 14 bold
- Heading 2 (sections of the paper, corresponding to Headings 1): Arial 12 bold
- Content of each sections (Headings 2): Times New Roman 12pt justified . The content is starting after a blank line
How can I improve the formatting to make the paper looking professional? Thanks in advance