How do I save questions or answers to look at later?
To save a question or answer, click on the Save icon on the left edge of the post, right below the voting arrows. It looks like this:
How do I organize my Saves?
From your Saves page, you can add an item to a list and add/remove private notes. For both, look on the right edge of the saved post and click on the stacked three dots to open a small menu. From there, you can:
- Unsave (which removes the post from your list)
- Move to (add the post to one of your lists)
- Add Private Note (add a note visible only to the account owner)
- Edit Private Note (edit the private note already on a post)
- Delete Private Note (remove the private note on a post)
How do I make a list?
You can make a new list by clicking the "+" icon to the right of "My Lists." You can also create a new list by clicking the blue "Create new list" button (upper right corner) in the All saves and For later lists.
How do I search my saves?
You can search through your saved posts using the
in:saves search operator.
Who can see my lists and notes?
For more information about the feature, see this announcement on Meta Stack Exchange: Bookmarks have evolved into Saves