|more site stats on:||Area 51 Stack Exchange|
- Questions about authorship rank and academic politics
- Who gets an Apparition licence?
- Why transcripts instead of degree certificates?
- How much time passes before we understand that the drought hasn’t ended?
- What is the line crossing the Pacific Ocean that is shown on maps?
- Averting Real Women Don’t Wear Dresses
- Being paid less than a "junior" colleague
- What is the olden name for sideburns?
- Avoid using C Strings on C++ code to trim leading whitespace
- Loss of majority in Westminster
- Why did this meteor appear cyan?
- Mean Value Theorem: Continuous or Defined?
- Can a single server be associated with multiple domains?
- In native German words, is Q always followed by U, as in English?
- How to find maximum/minimum in `ContourPlot`?
- What's the safest way to inform a new user of their password on my web site?
- Was "I have the farts, again" broadcast from the Moon to the whole world?
- Can the passive "être + verbe" sometimes mean the past?
- Most importants new papers in computational complexity
- Is this hogweed?
- Do space suits measure "methane" levels or other biological gases?
- What does Mildred mean by this line in Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri?
- How can my story take place on Earth without referring to our existing cities and countries?
- The Starks, Parks, Clarks and their kids